Vice President, Public Relations & Marketing
Media Registration Process
Members of the working media wishing to attend and cover any part of the NCAD East 2021 must be registered attendees of the meeting. There is no charge for credentialed media to attend, but note that you or your organization are responsible for hotel reservations and travel arrangements (these are not included with registration) and should be arranged in advance.
How to Apply for a Press Badge
To apply for a press badge, journalists should be prepared to provide the following:
Photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport)
Media identification certifying that you are a working member of a recognized print, broadcast or online media (such as a business card, accredited press pass, or an official media outlet-issued credential)
An assignment letter from an editor, assistant editor, assignment editor or designated organization official confirming that the journalist will be representing the organization and explaining the intended use of the resulting coverage (Bloggers may submit an overview of their blog and explain the intended use of the resulting coverage in lieu of an assignment letter.)
Prior to applying, please review the NCAD East Press Policies and Procedures.
Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive confirmation of its approval or denial via email. If approved, you will also receive registration confirmation.
Media credentials will be available for pickup onsite at the NCAD East Press Office.
Interviews are not guaranteed but may be scheduled by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Press Releases and Conference Coverage
- National Conference on Addiction Disorders Expands into East and West Meetings
- Celebrating 10 Years as the Leader in Addiction Education
- NCAD in the News: Local Coverage in Baltimore
- From ‘Magic’ to ‘Misery,’ Vargas Shares Story of Recovery from Alcohol Addiction
- Could Genetic Knowledge Transform the Course of Treatment?
- Role Reversal for Former Patients Results in Ethical Challenges
- Outcomes Panel: Plenty of Signs of Hope for More Effective Evaluation
- 2019 NCAD Champion: David W. Hartman, MD
- 5 C’s Create Healthy Leadership Model
- Panelists: MAT is Not a Harm Reduction Strategy; Syringe Exchanges Working as Intended